Monday, June 28, 2010

Happy Second Anniversary

On our second anniversary, Alex bought me a nice pot of flowers as a gift. He usually buys me either red roses or pink lillies and carnations, however, this time he had a more animated selection instead. The multi colour petals form a spectacular combination. It really made my day! In return, I bought him a box of French chocolates. They were made by Pascal Caffet, a top French chocolatier cum a world champion pastry chef. Enjoy the pictures!

The bud arches towards the sunlight



Some nice purple orchids beautifully nestled in between the leaves



Two French lilly buds



Are they related to carnation?



The handsome looking bird of paradise



Smiley face gerbera sunflower



My favourite carnation stood elegantly amongst the bouquet



Some nice looking yellow orchids?



Another beautiful carnation



The sunflower is looking really proud and happy



French lilly looks really elegant when it opens, doesn't it?



Purple flower adds another dimension to the bouquet



Even the bears like to hang around it



So comfy!



Last but not least, my zchocolate specially dedicated to the man I love

No comments:

Post a Comment